WHY DO THEY SEND THE PRODUCTIVE WORKERS HOME EARLY?

i WAS RUNNING AROUND DOING EVERYTHING IT SEEMED LIKE. There were 2 women there standing around or walking around doing nothing. The manager asked one of them,"What r u doing?,just walking around?" She said yeah. He just laughed at her,if that was me,he would send me home or yell at me,like he always does.

dancer

Asked by dancer at 9:15 AM on Aug. 16, 2012 in Money & Work

• I am amazed that you have not gotten a new job yet,, IDK what has gone on with your hand, but it is evident this is not the place where you need to be working, PLEASE try to find another place to work? Things are not going to change for you at the current situation.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:18 AM on Aug. 16, 2012

• Why are you still working there?
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:24 AM on Aug. 16, 2012

• because they don't want to pay the amount you are making when they can pay the ones that are making less I always hated this when I was working; I could work circles around some of the other employees and they always sent me home first
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:51 AM on Aug. 16, 2012

• It sucks working at a job that treats you like crap. I hated it. I'm now unemployed. Keep looking for another job and hopefully you will find one soon.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:37 AM on Aug. 16, 2012

• They're trying to make you quit. It's been abundantly clear for weeks that they merely want you gone but they won't fire you because that would make you eligible for unemployment.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:30 AM on Aug. 16, 2012

• I am looking for another job. My hand is alot better. I can use it alot more now and the doctor gave me a full release for work. I had to keep working all through the injury. They were jerks!
    dancer

Comment by dancer (original poster) at 9:35 AM on Aug. 16, 2012

• Thanks I will keep looking. The only thing that is keeping me here,is the fact that I am carrying the insurance for my family. But,I have noticed,alot of jobs offer coverage. It is only a matter of time.
    dancer

Comment by dancer (original poster) at 9:41 AM on Aug. 16, 2012

• Christmaslver68-They make more money then I do.
    dancer

Comment by dancer (original poster) at 10:05 AM on Aug. 16, 2012

• It sounds like you need to seek other empoyment. Sometimes it is best to just walk away. There are so many people in authority that shouldn't be there. just keep smiling and move on. :-) Too often we put too much focus on our job. When we leave no one will remember what we did for them. Good Luck.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:10 AM on Aug. 16, 2012

• LeJane- u r right! U know how u can tell when people r talking about u,even if they don't say your name.
    dancer

Comment by dancer (original poster) at 10:42 AM on Aug. 16, 2012