• In the Spotlight:

HELP!!!!! Very important =(

Total I went to the bathroom (number 2) and when i looked down there was some bright red blood in the toilet, when i wiped I realized it was from my butthole. Later today i went to the bathroom to urinate, and looked in the toilet again and it was more bright red blood from my butt! It doesn't hurt,i had None in my pants, no spotting in my panties, only happens when i am "pushing" does anyone know what this is? Could it be a miscarriage from my butt?? Im scared!!!! I go to the dr. tomorrow for my girst appointment, but I am almost 8 weeks...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could be a hemmhroid (spelling?)
    Anonymous

• Hemroids I would think would be the best bet. Call your doctor to be safe.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 10:15 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Maybe you broke a blood vessel from doing number two being when your pregnant,membranes are soft so you can rip them easy.
    If it continues though go get seen.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 10:16 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I jsut wanted to make sure the baby was okay...
    Anonymous

• The only way to have a miscarriage is from the birth canal.
    The bleeding is from what i stated above,so if your cramping or it continues get seen.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 10:22 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• if your that scared call the doctor im sure everything is fine an no you can not be having a miscarriage some people can make joke about it but some but some of us dont im sure your baby is fine hon
    Anonymous

• shame on everyone who laughed at this. you either have a bleeding hemorrhoid or a rectal fissure (a small "cut" on your rectum from large or dry feces being forced through). The doctor will mostly like tell you to eat more fiber rich foods and/or take a stool softener for a few days to give it a chance to heal. He/she will also tell you to drink lots of water and stay hydrated. Remember to relax and take your time (avoid so much pushing) when you are having a bowel movement. Anytime you have bleeding from a "weird" place, you should talk to a doctor, but I don't think this is anything to panic about. You and your baby will be okay.
    laadeedah

Answer by laadeedah at 10:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• aaaahh welcome to the wonderful world of hemorrhoids!! pleasant little buggers just like to show up and itch and bleed and in general be a pain in the ass!! HAHAA I CRACK MYSELF UP! ok ok i know it was lame. Anyway nothin you can really do now but not strain when you poo if you have to push give up and try later~ oh and hemhorroid wipes are GREAT! :D enjoy your new little friends!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• We have removed at least one answer from this question. Moms are looking for responses from other members that address the question they have asked. Please don't post judgmental or rude answers. They're not appreciated and will be removed by the CafeMom Team.

> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 1:28 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• its very normal from what i have been told from my doctor its from the pushing of pooping its causing a small rip if it happens too much or hurts try a stool softener works for me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Feb. 5, 2009