Who watches Real House Wives of Orange County?

What do you think of the new gal? I think Vicki is way harsh on her, but some of the other ladies still lay into her for being clueless. Do you agree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Entertainment

• yea...i think their all harsh on each other...but it seems like they take turns being catty to each other in every other episode. i think tamra is jealous of gretchen though...
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 9:25 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I grew up in Orange County and those ladies are nothing like my mom. . .
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:39 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I don't like the new lady, I don't know why, I just don't. I like Tamra and Jeana best though.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 3:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Which new one? Gretchen or the other dark haired one? I CANNOT STAND either one! Gretchen is nothing but a gold digger and the dark haired lady looks like a dude in drag!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I think she is a gold digger...and I don't like the way she acts regarding her fiance. The last thing I'd be doing is partying or having lunches or any of that stuff if my husband was sick in the hospital. Everyone needs a break yes, but not to go out and drink wine and shop, a break would be more like going home to have a nice shower and freshen up and then going back to the bedside.
    Anonymous