*sigh* valentines day...

just wondering home many people love it?? Me, i dont like it....i realize how lonely i am...=(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• ahhh, not a big deal to me. When I was with my exes it was good i like the whole dinner/movie thing. But when Im single I love to just have a ladies night with my friends who are single also.
    NicsMommy29

Answer by NicsMommy29 at 10:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I only like it for the chocolate and the cute red and pink junk everywhere
    Anonymous

• It's a dumb holiday and I am happily married. I think there should me no certain days for loving someone. Do it all year round. :)
    Aidensmommy1115

Answer by Aidensmommy1115 at 10:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Hate it even when I have a valentines I still get lonely... However, I almost had a valentines and messed it up. So I am tainted....
    Anonymous

• Whatever!!! It could come and go, I would never notice, Love me , I love you... all year round!! Thats what is important!!
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 10:42 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• It was fun when I was younger but I dont need one day for it. My hubby and I do special things for each other all year long.
    MAMMA2DYANDTY

Answer by MAMMA2DYANDTY at 11:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I don't get excited about it anymore. I do love the chocolates my husband gets me every year, but I can go buy those any time!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 11:31 PM on Feb. 4, 2009