If my cycle is 30 days long does that mean my luteal days are still 14?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No comprendo.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• go to mymonthlycycles.com it will help u calculate all that
    babygoose78

Answer by babygoose78 at 11:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 11:16 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I suggest reading the book by Toni Weschler called Taking Charge of Your Fertility.

You can find it on Amazon. It really clarifies things and is a fun read, too.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:50 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• You may be having what is called an anovulatory cycle where you get your period but don't actually ovulate. They can draw blood on the 23rd day of you cycle to tell. I was having anovulatory cycles and could not get pregnant. Turned out I had thyroid problems and had to have my thyroid removed and boom I was pregers a year later.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:50 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• You don't ovulate if you have thyroid problems? I was ging to add I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism after my baby was born and I'm taking meds for it but I didn't know if that would matter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Feb. 5, 2009