Starting a new job

So I just got a job today and I start on the 23 what can I do to prepare myself and my DS for this separation. He spends one evening a week at his cousins when I get my nails done but other than that we are together 24/7 so what can we do??

ArmyWife112908

Asked by ArmyWife112908 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Just take him around as many of your family members as possible and let them hold him. Who will he be staying with? Take him to them if possible if you are worried aobut it. Usually if they are young enough they adjust and really don't know that much of a difference. Good luck. I know it must be hard going back to work.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:41 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• He is most likely going to be with his cousins or at the very least he'll be at his cousins house with there baby sitter.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:45 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I agree with PPabout taking your baby to visit whoever will be taking care of him. If you will be using a daycare, I would see if they might let you visit for an hour to see how he will react to the other babies and teachers. You might also try doing a trial run of getting things ready inthe morning to see how long it will take you to get out the door. Good luck.
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 10:49 PM on Feb. 4, 2009