Getting really sick:(

Im 26weeks pregnant and i feel like im getting really sick to my stomach and i feel like im heating up but i know i don't have a fever. Im 22 and have a tooth coming in thats painful could that be making me sick? Or can greasy food make me feel like this? I have already taken some tylenol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The food can make you feel like that.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 10:54 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Some women have "morning sickness" all through their pregnancy....morning and night....sometimes it stops then starts up again. It's the hormones fluctuating.

Try eating small meals that aren't really fatty. I used to eat a bowl of whole-grain cereal when I got hungry, but felt sick. Also, ginger helps with nausea. Try REAL ginger ale from the health food store.

As for feeling hot, that is normal, too. Your body produces a WHOLE LOT more blood during pregnancy than at any other time. All that blood is circulating to help your baby get their nutrition. You will probably feel sweaty at night, too. This will go away after the baby arrives.

timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2009