Do you have a good Walmart story to share?

This should make for some fun! Today I went..... I only encountered BO about 4 times... I was surprised!

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 7:45 PM on Aug. 16, 2012 in Just for Fun

• woman pushing cart, very busy organizing WIC coupons (NOT WIC BASHING. I was on it for a good 18mos or more) she was busy and distracted

toddler in cart, whining. I watched her move bored whiny toddler from the infant seat to the big main grocery part of cart and grab a rotisserie deli chicken, pop off the cover and give it to the child

the kid (no shoes, filthy, bloated diaper obvious) began peeling the skin from the chicken and munching away like he did it a thousand times before.

husband and i were just..... beyond shocked and giggly.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:01 PM on Aug. 16, 2012

• Well lets see, 3 women in pjs one 200 pound woman in a spaghetti strap nightgown two sizes too small with her breasts hanging out, hair sticking up all over the damn place and barefoot!

Just as I get past the above woman another woman yells - Josetta I am gonna beat your ass if you don't fucking get over here! Josetta was around 5 years old.

An old couple having a very vicious fight over - what brand of cereal to buy.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:26 PM on Aug. 16, 2012

• OMG hibbing... that's disgusting!!
    m-avi

Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 8:17 PM on Aug. 16, 2012

• I only have good stories. We don't have crazy people or POW moments or anything, thank goodness!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Aug. 16, 2012

• We have normal people that shop and work at our Wal-Mart. Our "interesting" people shop at K-Mart and Kroger.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:03 PM on Aug. 16, 2012

• I got the police called on me there. It was awful I had a c section a week before and thought I could handle both kids by myself. This was my first time attempting grocery shopping or going out period with both girls. My oldest was four. Well she ran in front of my loaded cart I ran her over and damn near ripped my incision open trying to stop the cart from rolling over her. By the time I got out the door a cop was there lmao
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 8:03 PM on Aug. 16, 2012

• I have not been in Wal-mart for about 20 years,, I know it sounds nutty, they are far from my house, and I figure that if you don't want to be in my neighborhood Target, and K-mart, and the DIME store (the Dime store is amazing you can buy kites and underpanites there). My Aunt sends me People of Wal-Mart,, and I know at the very least one won't be of me,, LOL
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:59 PM on Aug. 16, 2012

• I haven't been to Wally World in a long ass time....I am sure I had stories, but I don't remember them. Oh, wait I do remember one from when DD was a baby.

I was walking through Walmart with her in the cart (probably about 9 months). She was laughing and cooing at people, then this old lady leaned forward to coo back at her and DD started screaming bloody murder. She was scared to death, I apologized to the woman and went on my way. I know exactly why DD was afraid, this woman had almost no teeth and she was one scary looking old lady, smoke smelling hair, the works.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:53 PM on Aug. 16, 2012

• LOL
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:49 PM on Aug. 16, 2012

• LOL, yeah actually I do. DS and I went yesterday and as we walked in we saw a lizard over by the carts. He was about to get run over so I stopped the lady with the cart and tried to pick him up. He ended up scurrying up my leg and ended up on my head. DS was in the cart trying to get the lizard off my head and I am turning around as I feel him moving so DS can reach him. I was also laughing hysterically, as was everyone else in a 5 mile radius. It was a film worthy moment. We finally got him and took him outside.

Not your typical Wal-Mart story, but it was funny as hell!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:48 PM on Aug. 16, 2012