am I EVER going to stop bleeding?

So, I started miscarrying on Jan. 18. A week later, the 26th, I passed everything. My bleeding slowed down to practically nothing and I was at the doctor on Friday and they said everything looks good. Well, I wake up this morning with heavy bleeding...I mean, so heavy I soaked through everything. WTF? I'm not about to go to the ER again..I've been there 3 times in the past 2 weeks for bleeding and they don't seem to be doing anything for me. I've been to the doc 3 times also, and they say everything looks fine...ahhhh! The bleeding has slowed down a lot since this morning, but still slightly heavy. It almost seems like it can be my period, but isn't 2 weeks too early to start up your period again after a m/c? Has anyone had this happen to them? I'm just getting really frustrated!!!!!

sarahbell811

Asked by sarahbell811 at 11:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The only thing i can suggest is go to another new hospital for a second opinion.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 11:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I am sorry- I have no idea but good luck!
    Mom2Girl865

Answer by Mom2Girl865 at 11:41 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• My last pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. I was a little over 2 mos. and I had to have a D&C, where I was put under and had my uterus scraped. The miscarriage was not complete and infection can occur. After that, 3 weeks later, I had a period. So, yes, it's possible it's a period. I'm sorry for your miscarriage, I know how it must feel. But always best to check in with the doctor.
    Ginger_07

Answer by Ginger_07 at 1:24 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I think that you need to try going to mercy for a second opinion or something...this is rediculous! love you!
    HayliesMomma15

Answer by HayliesMomma15 at 5:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2009