What the heck do you get a MAN for Valentine's day???!!!

He's always outdoing me in the romance department, and I really want to do something great. I'm looking for something material here. No romantic candlelit dinner for two... not with seven kids in the equation.

hippiecrit

Asked by hippiecrit at 11:06 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• birth control... sorry i was joking... i have no idea i was trying to figure that out myself... when we were in high school i used to get him really cool boxers, but he doesn't were boxers any more, like one year i got these white ones that in the light said "please please please" with little faces all over them and when you turned off the light it said "thank you thank you thank you" all over them. Now I'm kinda clueless.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I think i'm getting my husband a video game that he wanted for christmas but didn't get, and i may get him a massage as well. He's got me different massage packages in the past, and he's always complaining about his back hurting and wanting a massage and i'm just not very good at it, i try but he just doesn't seem satisfied so i think i'll pay for him to get a professional massage.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 11:15 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Really kinky lengerie (sp) I know my hubby liikes that.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• What does he like?
    Anonymous

• Guys like the same stuff for Valentine's day as they do anytime: tools, knives, guns, car toys, electronic stuff....

He will think you're romantic enough if you're happy to be in bed with him that night. It won't come from a gift.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:30 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• sex,food,video games,movies, clothes, sports tickets,gym membership,golf equipemtent,bar b que grill equipment...those are some ideas.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 12:42 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• A giftcard to Best Buy or Home Depot. Or a giftcard to a resaurant so you can both go out. I get my husband Caramel Corn....He loves it. It can be that simple.
    Ginger_07

Answer by Ginger_07 at 1:16 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• last year i bought a childrens coloring book with blank pages and wrote a long poem for him. This year i'mnot sure what i'm doing yet- i think the massage thing is always a safe bet
    alwms

Answer by alwms at 7:08 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Sex. One year I made a computer generated coupon book of sexual favors and he loved redeeming them.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:48 AM on Feb. 5, 2009