Does anyone drink V8 Fusion and V8 Splash a lot?

I used to drink it some and recently thought about adding more nutrition to my families diet and then I started thinking about them. They taste great. What are some of your favorite flavors if you've tried them? What do you think about them? Are they expensive?

AmandaI1021

Asked by AmandaI1021 at 11:06 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I drink Diet V8 Splash and I really like it. It is really low calorie and tastes great. As for V8 Fushion...that is good too and is a fruit and veggie serving. However, I would rather actually eat an actual fruit and veggie for the amount of calories you get...but I've been really watching my weight recently. It would be a great addition to a kid's diet!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• You should think about making fresh fruit smoothies. I make them all the time...you can add a few veggies too without sacrificing the flavor. I just get mixed frozen fruit at costco.

ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:15 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I love V8 Splash!! I buy the strawberry kiwi or the banna
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:17 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• They love to drink different juices and stuff but don't always have rooms in their tummies for food or either they just wont eat it. well mainly my daughter. my husband doesnt eat veggies or fruit at all really so i want to try some things for him to drink too. I am actually hoping to get a juicer soon. I've been looking at the Jack Lalanne power juicers. They are a little expensive but I want to find a really good one to use a lot.
    My kids usually drink either the fresh apple juice and lemonade (Simply Apple or Simply Lemonade) or I will buy them organic juices. Even though it's organic I still prefer fresh to concentrate. It's just better for you!
    AmandaI1021

Answer by AmandaI1021 at 5:51 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I cant get my 2 yr old toddler to eat any fruit except apples and raisins, veggies-forget it. I buy the V8 fusion, all the flavors, he loves it. It's 3.89 a bottle at the grocery store here, but it was 2.99 at target.
    Cal311

Answer by Cal311 at 7:12 AM on Feb. 5, 2009