Has anyone found out their pregnant at 1 month? do i sound silly lol

im not getting any pregnancy symptoms my last pregnancy but no period..again...i dont think i have a cyst because i would be hurting lol my stomach look like im about 1 month pregnant and pudging out there experiencing weight gain...late night bathroom goings alot and gas and i kant lay on my stomach and im tired and feel lazy lol

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Aug. 17, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• You can't sleep on your stomach because the egg has implanted?

Answer by feralxat at 12:22 AM on Aug. 17, 2012

• You're totally pregnant.. I peed on a twig for you and it whispered in my ear that you most definitely are. Congrats!!!!

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:28 AM on Aug. 17, 2012

• No one is pudgy from a baby at 1 month pregnant.. you would barely be late, if even that. Gas, the kind that gets trapped in your guts, can cause bloating, sure. It sounds more like you really want to be pregnant so you're experiencing all the crappy pregnancy symptoms as a result. Sometimes weight gain is simply from overeating.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:28 AM on Aug. 17, 2012

• i dont overeat i kant taste nun i eat lol kant even taste the drinks lol would u all like for me to post a pic of my stomach? lol

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:39 AM on Aug. 17, 2012

• I had a big bloaty belly at 1 month,I took a test when I was 1 week late because I'm usually regular as clockwork, have you done a test? Or seen your Doctor about this yet?

Answer by kylie_bob at 7:25 AM on Aug. 17, 2012

• Since this is what you experienced last time, probably you are. Try some pregnancy tests. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 7:26 AM on Aug. 17, 2012

• My magic 8 ball says YES you are pregnant!

Answer by pixy_styx at 9:58 AM on Aug. 17, 2012

• You're totally pregnant

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:35 PM on Aug. 22, 2012