another anon question about anon's

Because there are so many anon questions and replies do you wonder, "Should I answer this question? What if its that bee otch that talked smack this or that time?" Sometimes I want to answer an anon question but so many meanies are on here...you never know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like to be anon. I'm one of the people who do care what people think, and with so many B**ches on here judging every move someone makes, I don't want them knowing everything about me. Then you have the self-designated CM troll police who think it's their job to look at everyones profile to make sure they didn't post a ? on the first day they joined CM. And to check every question you've ever posted to make sure they all fit together perfectly. I don't need that crap!
    Anonymous

• I don't hold grudges....it doesn't bug me.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Why did you post anon?
    DayDaysmom19

Answer by DayDaysmom19 at 11:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Kinda trying to make a point I guess. I just want to be able to go on cafemom and not get off after 10 minutes pissed from a B!
    Anonymous

• sigh. siiigggghhhh. our military's dying overseas. so many children in our country do not have health insurance. job availability is down. homes are being lost to forclosure. moms worry about relatonships and children. with all of that and more concerns of health and wealth why worry about who is writing so long as the q or a by anons or nonanons is very close to intelligent and caring?
    Anonymous