i need games

For my 4 yrs old bday give me some

smittoswife05

Asked by smittoswife05 at 11:10 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Candy Land, Shoots and Ladders and Cootie Bugs.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 11:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Musical chairs...hot potato....
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Crud I was thinking gifts. Sorry.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 11:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• boys or girls?
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:13 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• girls you can do a lost slipper hunt? or scavenger hunt having to do with the princesses. scavenger hunt? get a big piece of paper to cover a wall and let them color on the wall. I remembered that from when i was 5 and my mom let us all "color on the wall"
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:15 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• well there be boys and girls
    smittoswife05

Answer by smittoswife05 at 12:04 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• My kids love scavenger hunts. You can google "scavenger hunt lists for 4 year olds". You can specify indoor or outdoor. They can play individually or with a partner or teams. They also like to play "doggie-doggie". One child is chosen to be the dog. They sit on the floor or in a chair with their back to the rest of the kids. You place and object under the chair to be the bone. You then quietly tap another child to come and get the bone. They then quietly hide the bone underneath themselves and the whole group says,"Doggie, Doggie, someones got your bone!" The "doggie" turns around and trys to guess who took it.Have fun!
    LovetoTeach247

Answer by LovetoTeach247 at 6:50 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Here's a website with some great "everybody wins" games: http://wondertime.go.com/create-and-play/article/backyard-games.html. Check out all their games for indoor options, crafts, etc...too.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 9:55 AM on Feb. 5, 2009