• In the Spotlight:

my tubes are tied,could i be pregnat?

ok i had my tubes tied 3 years ogo after giving birth 2 my baby girl via c-section,i have had my periods even tho the past 4 have been weird and i am feeling movement like that of a baby balling up and little kicks and those hiccup feelings of a baby in the womb,haveing cramps way after my monthly is gone and i have milk in my breast and them little goose bumps around my nipples which i only had when i was prego crying spells mood swings lower back pain heartburn and i am on a script med nexium 4 those its not working and never felled me b4 except when i was prego,hands feet and face are swelled up when i wake up peeing more then normal and if that aint enough u know that dark trail of hair that runs from your belly button 2 your pubic bone yep got that 2,all in all i have all the signs any1 else had this and if so what was the out come?btw got a doc apt on the 11th so i will update when i find out what is going on..

sauna26

Asked by sauna26 at 11:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My BFF was born after her moms tubes were tied! If you are pregnant don't let his/her older siblings tease him/her by telling them that moms tubes were tied and he/she was a mistake.. My poor friends brothers and sisters did this to her growing up!!
    AriMicSun

Answer by AriMicSun at 12:15 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Have you taken a home pregnancy test?
    Anonymous

• Yeah, take a home test. I know someone who had a baby after having her tubes tied. Turns out she had a third tube. The baby lived.

Her daughter had a third tube too and ended up having a tubal pregnancy, so yes it is possible... but rare.
    Anonymous

• not yet but i have a doc apt on the 11th,and i talked 2 my nurse and she said 4 me 2 get a test asap
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 11:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Your hear hiccups and have not gone to the doctor? Those sounds are sounds that I loved when I was pregnant. I hope this turns out in your favor.
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 11:54 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• It's definitely possible. I know a couple that got pregnant after she had her tubes tied & he had a vasectomy. Sometimes the big man above just has other plans! lol

Good luck with your appointment!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 11:55 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• weird I DIdn't know you could ahve a third tube good luck
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 12:02 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• MY AUNT GOT PREGNANT WHEN SHE HAD HER TUBES TIED
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• was it a success was the baby ok?
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 1:34 AM on Feb. 5, 2009