I need some help ladies please I'm helping my best friend plan her baby shower !!

I need some Ideas for some games and gift bags for the babyshower helpp!!

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 11:30 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Entertainment

• Take some small metal pins and place them in a bowl of rice. Blindfold a person and and see how many they can find. You wouldn't believe how hard it is!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 11:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• The best game we played at my sisters baby shower was a game called the Price is Right. You buy ten baby items and make people guess how much each item costs. Then who ever guessed closest to what the actual total bill was (not including tax) wins the game. Its fun and the mother to be gets to keep all the items. Plus we filled a plastic container (not very big) and put diapers in it. People had to guess how many diapers were in the container. Once again the mother to be gets to keep the diapers.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 11:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• put tiny plastic baby figurines (you can find them at a party supplies store) and freeze them inside ice cubes. Each guest gets one in a glass and yells out " MY WATER BROKE!" when the ice cube melts. first person to yell it out, wins a little prize.
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 11:51 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• you could have a baby food guessing game or you could play place the bib on the baby game far as giftt bags go you could buy some little things to do the bags with
    Charitygail

Answer by Charitygail at 8:28 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• This isn't really a fun "game" but it's practical. I bought the mom-to-be thank you cards and I placed the envelopes on a table and had all the guests fill out their names and addresses and then I put all the addressed envelopes in a basket and randomly picked an envelope and gave that person a gift. The addressed envelopes really help the mom-to-be save time.
    momof2girlz33

Answer by momof2girlz33 at 12:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• This is one of my favorite baby shower favors. You put a bunch of hershey's kisses in a tulle circle and tie it with a tag that reads:
    Thank you sharing in this special day
    I am sorry that I had to stay away
    I am going to be a little longer
    Cuz' I have to grow much stronger
    Thank you for your love and wishes
    I'd like to shower you with kisses.
    Love, The baby
    momof2girlz33

Answer by momof2girlz33 at 12:03 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Give each guest a list of clues on one side of a paper and a scrambled list of candies and candy bar names on the other side. Have them match the clues to the candy bars! The guest correctly guessing the candy/bar receives the candy bar

Contractions (Now & Laters)
    Epidural (Life Savers)
    Hospital Nursery (Cry Babies)
    Hospital Bill (100 grand)
    Postpartum Tummy (Jelly Bellies)
    Baby Giggles (Snickers)
    Choosing Baby's name (Whatchamacallit)
    momof2girlz33

Answer by momof2girlz33 at 12:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• You could put a bunch of baby items on a tray like diaper cream and pacifiers, then let everyone look at it for a minute. Then hide the items and have everyone write down what they remember seeing. Whoever writes down the most, wins. We also play a game where you hang up some string like a clothesline and the guests have to try and hang as many baby clothes up while holding a baby doll, with a time limit of course!
    Anonymous

• At my cousins baby shower we had it a Jack and Jill. The game we all had the most fun with was when we had a bunch of the men sit in a chair and have a big bib put on. Then we got them all a partner who had to feed them an entire jar of baby food with a baby spoon. The fist couple to finish the baby food won a prize. I picked fruit so that people would be ok with doing it. It turned out to be a lot of fun. Go to the search engine on your computer and put in baby shower games. You will find all kinds of ideas. Hope this helps a little.

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 7:35 PM on Feb. 7, 2009