What could it be?

My dh has been complaining about his lower back hurting and on his right side of his turso has been feeling on and off pain. (inside) This just started sometime today.
What could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Health

• Maybe a kidney stone. I have had upper chest pain and lower back pain that I found out later was a kidney stone passing. Until it gets lower it causes pain in the upper chest area. Not sure but just a guess.
    Anonymous

• Appendix?
    Danishlady

Answer by Danishlady at 11:57 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• kidney or bladder
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 12:43 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• See a Doctor!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:46 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Kidney stones, infection (kidney bladder) appendix. Somewhere I read something about jumping up and down, and tapping the bottom of the foot, if those hurt it's appendix. Im not really sure on those "tests" I would google it.
    Med109

Answer by Med109 at 9:44 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Ok i read up on it a little. Tap the right heel and see if the pain worsens, you can also push on the right side of the stomach and let go if the pain worsens (called rebound pain) it could be appendix. But if the pain does NOt worsen, don't "rule out appendix" all and all I would go to the Dr
    Med109

Answer by Med109 at 9:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2009