Baby boys in beauty pageants?

What do you mommies think about putting baby boys in beauty pageants?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Personally, I would never do it, and I don't think others should either but to each their own
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 11:49 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• why not? the girls do it..its not something i'd do even if i had a little girl, though.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:58 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I do it for fun. Our town has it's 4th of July ditty and it includes a cutest baby contest. Our son won 1st, so I don't mind. lol. He was in a sailor suit. I don't go for the Glitzy Glam stuff, I think those parents are psychotic, no offense anybody.
    KorisMum

Answer by KorisMum at 12:02 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• why not? As long as its for fun and you're not a weird psycho stage mom
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 12:44 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• no... i couldnt see boys doing something like that... and i hate that women do that to their young daughters.... its teaching them to worry about thier "looks" waaayyy to young.... girls that are 4-6 shouldnt be getting spray tans and wearing make up.....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:21 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• No, thanks.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:10 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Thats what Ken Doll's are for.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:51 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Hell yeah!!! I have an absolutely gourgeous baby boy ( and a lot of people say so!!!) And don't see why not if he has a good chance of winning. I think pageants in the right context teach kids to be awre of who they are and teaches them self confidence and grooming. Ever heard of the husband who absoltely hates to take a bath? Well his mommy probably told him dressing up is for sissies!!Seriously though...i want my son to grow up knowing that there is nothing wrong with taking care of your looks.
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 1:12 AM on Feb. 6, 2009