Does anyone know why The mother killed Caylle marie anthony?

Like, did she do it on purpose, was it an accident that she tried to cover? Or has she said nothing about it?

cloud144

Asked by cloud144 at 12:06 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh honey she still professes her innocence.
    I don't see any one armed man coming out of the wood works do you? We know someone killed her. The poor baby didn't tape her own mouth shut and get into a garbage bag. Some one needs to fess up
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:10 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• SHE IS GUILTY!!!! CASEY ANTHONY is going down!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I have been so up to date on this. I do believe that Casey did this on purpose to Calley. Her lack of any remorse and the fact she was out partying afterward proves that she was happy to be rid of the child, and succeeded in her mind of getting rid of her. I believe Casey is emotionally unstable and very jeolous and manipulative. It shows as she was video-taped in phone conversations with her parents. If it was an accident, there would be remorse, and depression, and she would have told her parents, or someone. Any normal person would do this eventually. It would have been written all over her face. She's not guilty until proven so, but I believe the evidence is mounting and pointing only to her. She intentianlly did this, yes, it was being planned on her mom's computer by looking up how to make chloroform. She's doomed, and rightfully so.
    Ginger_07

Answer by Ginger_07 at 12:14 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I agree Ginger
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:21 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Well, she hasn't been convicted yet. But if she is guilty...I'd venture o say she couldn't deal with being a parent.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:55 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I def. think it was on purpose... the mommy life was cutting into her partying life... i cant wait to see that bitch get convicted...

i have been watching from the start as well... and ginger hit it on the head....no remorse... she was out partying... and just didnt care... then in the recent tapes of her in court, she is smiling... i mean come on, accident or not, the little is dead.... i would be able to do ANYTHING let alone, smile and act as if nothing is wrong...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:05 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/02/04/ng.anthony.hospital.cnn

update
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• She is still saying that she didn't do it. So, we'll see what happens when the trial starts.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 1:13 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Um...sadistic phsychopath comes to mind.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:17 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Wonder if they will show parts of the trial on TV?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:20 AM on Feb. 5, 2009