Suddenly no sex???

Hubby and I had a few big arguements lately. It took a while but I felt we were officially over them. We were back to laughing, joking, talking, and...sex. Suddenly there's none. He goes to bed early. He still gives me his kiss bye and kiss goodnight but no intimacy otherwise. I asked him if there was a problem and he just said "no, I don't know what you are talking about". I told him "it just doesn't feel right. You seem distant...going to bed early and no sex is not like you". He just said "no"...long silence and I said "ok" and he went to sleep. wth????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like perhaps he is having an affair with someone, or at least he is not over your fight completely. Something has changed. You need to talk.
    MomAgainAgain

Answer by MomAgainAgain at 12:30 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Have you tried to just initiate it and give him some? Maybe he just wants the chase. I hope its nothing else.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:31 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• You guys have to talk because him jut saying no and you saying okay is not good enough
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:37 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Sounds like he is having an affair? LMAO!!! Seriously? THAT'S a sign of an affair?
    Geez...Do some people think EVERYTHING in an affair?
    It's obvious he has been stressed. Stress kills the sex drive. I don't know what your situation is or how long you've been fighting or what over so it's hard to say.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Is he older? Maybe he's having issues. Men won't readily admit to that....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• An affair? What an alarmist!

Stress...or maybe he is hurt still from the fight. Have you tried intiating sex. You need to day more than "no" and "okay." Talk it out.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:23 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• no kidding! Men CAN, DO AND WILL WITH-HOLD SEX! It doesn't mean an affair. there are many reasons ( aside from affairs and erectile disfunction). Who's advice was that above? A 16 year olds?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Well- i'm going to be honest with you ALL- yes stress can do that to your sex drive but it's not really stress- it's your mind in other places. I do the same thing- go through the motions of my day- make his lunch ,kiss him goodbye, snuggle on the couch after dinner, all the while thinking about the man that i have been seeing on the side for many months now. I have no interest in sex with my SO- when he tries to initiate i turn away, i stay up later just so he'll be asleep when i do go to bed. I no longer desire him- and it's not becuase he isnt attractive to me- But my mind just isn't on him... it's on the other guy- BECAUSE I AM CHEATING! my advice...start investigating... sorry for my honesty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 AM on Feb. 5, 2009