Question about witchcraft?

I have a question about witchcraft...can you do witchcraft using a cologne? For example, if you were to give a cologne to the person you want to be with (already married)could that reel them in? The reason I am asking is cuz my dad cheated on my mom w/this woman that they both work with and she knew that he was married from the beginning. Recently we caught him cheating again because my dad had my brother's cell and he doesnt know how to use it. He keeps it in his back pocket and accidentally dialed home and my sister and I hear him talking to this other woman. About two weeks ago, he came home with a new cologne Sean John Unforgivable and he claims to everyone that one of his guy friend's gave it to him that supposably his wife said it smelled good and that he should give it to my dad for his b-day. Everyone except my mom knew the other woman gave it to him since that's a lame excuse. So can u do witchcraft w/a cologne?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Oh ok I think I understand. You are saying everyone sees that the other woman is still in your Dads life. Yea sometimes its the wife that figures it out last.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:31 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Or are you serious in thinking the other woman has done witchcraft on your dad?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:32 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Yes, I am serious about thinking that the other woman has done some sort of witchcraft (black magic or sorcery) to keep my dad. This lady knew right from the start that he was married. My parents and this other woman work in the same place. My husband and I caught him cheating the first time. The second time it was my sister and I when he accidentally dialed the cell and we heard him talking to her (like if they were in a relationship). He keeps getting gifts and he claims they are from his friends but everytime we ask what their names are he gets mad or changes the subject. My mom asks if he could meet these friends and he gets mad or says no. We believe she gave him the cologne to lure him more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I think she is asking if this woman placed a spell on her father. Well, that is just NOT the way it works, no matter what kind of nonsense you see in movies and on TV! If she were a "real" witch, she would not do this because of ethics that say harm none, and that includes not making a person act contrary to their own free will, and if that isn't enough, anyone who had the power to do that would be more than aware of the karmic repercussions of it. Third anyone who has the power to do something like that would have no need of anything like a bottle of cologne.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:44 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• But there are people out there who are desperate and turn to witchcraft or black magic in order to get their way. Wouldnt it be possible then?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Its not witchcraft. It seems like your dad is just plain out cheating. I'm sorry, I'm sure it hard and it hurts to believe your dad is in fault here. But he really is.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:48 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Your dad may very well be cheating with this woman, but he is not doing so under a spell or being forced to by witchcraft. If he's cheating it's because he wants to.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:48 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Ok how do I explain this. I don't know if she used magick to lure him away. If she did then she know the spell would work. Meaning she knew she had a chance with him. Which would mean he was giving her signals saying he was interested. I know this is a very, very painful time for you and your family. But if and that is a big "IF" she did use magick the both of them were already sending out signals to eachother. I am so sorry you are going through this. But as for magick being involved there really isn't any way to be sure.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:52 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• We can't and don't use magick to lure or hurt anyone. I guess the point I am getting at is spells help us focus. And for one of us to bend someones will is really not possible. That kind of spell only works if there is something there to begin with. Am I making any sense?

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:55 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Again I am so sorry your family is going through such a hard time. But your Dad is the one in the wrong and so is the other woman. I know it has to be hard to see him act that way. But I really don't believe any kind of magick was used, it doesn't work that way. Hugs to you and your family. Blessed Be
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:02 AM on Feb. 5, 2009