whose line

Does anyone watch it? And if so, did they just see the face Ryan just made when he ate that lemon!? I love this show.

shessohippie

Asked by shessohippie at 12:29 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Is it still on??? What channel...I love that show but all I can ever find is reruns
    TylersMom323

Answer by TylersMom323 at 12:51 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• i used to loooove that show..but im not a fan of drew carey, so....ever since he took over i dont watch it anymore..even tho all it is, is reruns now..but still..dont like drew carey!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:20 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• That show has been cancelled here for a few years.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:48 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I pee every time I watch that show. I think Collin and Ryan are so funny and Wayne is so talented. I love the green screen game and the one where they host a party and have to guess who the guests are. Ryan had to be a baby giraffe just being born once and I thought I was going to need to be resesitated from laughing so hard!

salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:47 AM on Feb. 5, 2009