How do I say thankyou!?

OK, my husband and I have been so blessed by dear friends that have become family to us. My husband and I have been married for seven, WONDERFUL, years. We have three incredible children 5, 4, and 1.

We have been living in Washington for three years, moved from Rhode Island. We didn't know anyone out here. We have become dear friends with a family who has done so much for us. For Christmas their entire livingroom was filled with gifts for us, mostly for our children. Things like hand made scarfs, hats, shawls, and learning things for the kids. Among many other things, last weekend they watched our three children for the weekend, allowing my husband and I to get away and have an amazing weekend!

I/we feel so overwhelmed with gratitude, we don't know how to thank them. We have never had anyone love us so much.

How do we say thank you?

erinbeth1

Asked by erinbeth1 at 1:06 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Invite them over for a nice dinner, give them a thank you card when the get there and then over dinner tell them how much you genuinely appreciate their friendship and everything that they have gone out of their way to do for you guys, and then tell them that if they ever need anything to let you guys know and you will do whatever you can for them

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:19 AM on Feb. 5, 2009