Do you ever find yourself searching for something without know exactly what it is you're looking for?

It's kind of a deep question..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think this is a normal feeling for most of us from time to time. I think it is in us to never be satisfied...we are all a work in progress...always learning and growing and finding our way.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:44 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• That's kind of the definition of my life right now.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 1:11 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Me too :-(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Yup! I have been doing that since 1998, I found depression, alcohol, anger and now I am finding things that make me feel "content". I DID find out to my surprise that I love going to church every Sunday and it makes me feel safe. I found out I love to drink my wine (not in excess) but enough to laugh and enjoy my evenings. I am still figuring myself out so...... I don't know if you meant "deep" or just looking for something on the internet,lol. So to answer your question, I guess we are ALWAYS looking for SOMETHING and then we make do with what we FOUND!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:47 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Well, sort of. I always know WHAT I am looking for, but I don't always know where to find it. I go through phases of looking for it in other things, but its never there, but I do know what it is that I am looking for.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:40 AM on Feb. 5, 2009