Wii Fit

I'm getting one for my bday! What are some fun games? Is there a personal trainer one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I love mine. I lost 15 lbs. and have been using it for a little over a month. I just bought My Fitness Coach. I will definitely keep using it.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:37 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• im getting one this weekend... I know They are strength training, aerobics, yoga and balance
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:33 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I just saw on the yahoo website that it doesnt do anything for you...youll eventually just forget about it and it'll end up collecting dust and it will be too hard for you to keep up with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• we just have the wii and love it! The sports on there keep you pretty active if you do them right! But we want to get the wii fit when we get a little extra money coming in!
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 11:57 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I just got mine 1 week ago and also the wii fit...so far I love it..I'm still getting the hang of the games and exercises, but so far so good...My arms were really sore after the boxing one..It was fun..There seems to be a lot of games for it, so I am looking forward to getting some other ones...
    madtan23

Answer by madtan23 at 5:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2009