I guess.....

My son is officially a toddler now that he is 1 (he'll be 13 months on the 20th). He is walking all by himself, saying quite a few words, eating 3 meals a day and 3 snacks, drinks milk out of a sippy cup instead of formula in a bottle.

Not really a question, sorry. Just a little sad at how fast he is growing and wondering where the time went. Soon he'll be 5 years old and in kindergarten just like his big sissy is now. Its amazing how fast they grow.

SMG1120

Asked by SMG1120 at 11:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2012 in Toddlers (1-2)

• they do grow fast! My daughter starts college on Monday!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:34 PM on Aug. 17, 2012

• They do grow fast...but I promise he won't be 5 before you know it. My little girl will be 2 in a few months, and while each year seems to go by fast, it really isn't as fast as you think...enjoy his age. It is a fun one!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2012

• Our parents are still saying those same words about us. (mine arent)
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:40 AM on Aug. 18, 2012

• Mine just had his last day of day care on Friday and will be starting Preschool on Wednesday. I'm so sad!
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 9:51 AM on Aug. 20, 2012