Utter frustration . .

Do you ever write out an entire question with an explanation as to why you are asking the question and your personal feelings and response and somehow it erases and the right click UNDO no longer works . . . and it was all a waste of your time?

This category should be: So NOT fun

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 1:56 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Try ctrl+z it's the keyboard shortcut for undo. It happens to me all the time the touchpad on my laptop is super sensitive even on the least sensitive setting and I find myself highlighting and deleting more often.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 4:11 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• at least in those cases . . my favorite questions vanish . .maybe it is a conspiracy . . lmao.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:57 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Not sure what you're talikng about, I have gone over the character limit before and had to edit my question sooooooo much it ends up sounding lame and not informative enough!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:08 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• What I mean is I type a whole response and then somehow it all highlights blue and then disappears. This happened in the past and I realized I could right click UNDO, but the UNDO option for some reason is always gray now. So frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything I had typed is gone!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:29 AM on Feb. 5, 2009