anyone else due in October?

I am new to this board I was on WTE but to much drama there so I decided to join here I'm not sure how to work this site completely yet but we'll figure it out. Anyway I have a 10month old this baby was a big surprise! but a good one my edd is October 14th

djpmommy

Asked by djpmommy at 2:30 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Due October 7th I have a 9 year old and a 3 year old
    SusanReeves

Answer by SusanReeves at 10:25 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• thats my husbands birthday lol i just wanted to say congrats on the baby and if you are looking for no drama then you are in the wrong place 90% of the women on here are worse then bunch of 3rd graders
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:49 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• really!?! I was told by a friend of mine there wouldn't be any here :( I really hope I don't find much I would love a place yo go and talk to ADULTS not over grown kids
    djpmommy

Answer by djpmommy at 2:54 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• ya its bad here sometimes you do find alot of nice people but most of them are just in to petty drama arguements and well stupid childish comments and if you ask something becareful what it says you might get the worlds best grammar teacher correcting you instead of answering your question
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:57 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/oct this is a group for women due in october
    lonelymommyof2

Answer by lonelymommyof2 at 7:43 AM on Feb. 5, 2009