what are some must do`s at disney land california

me my bf our 2 yr old daughter are going to disney land in mid april what rides can she go on what should i bring were staying 3 days also food is there food courts there ect i never been to disney land lol so i dont know what to take ect

truannmil

Asked by truannmil at 2:38 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-2 Credits)
  • Make sure you get the 2 park hopper ticket because California Adventure has "A Bug's Land" where there are more rides for a 2 year old. In Disneyland, there is really just Dumbo, Casey Jr's Railroad, the Carousel. A lot of kids get scared by Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Peter Pan, and the Alice in Wonderland one. However, there is also Toon Town, which is fun, but there's only one roller coaster ride, which is probably not a good idea for a 2 year old. You can take your LO on the train that goes around Disneyland. There is just one part where it's pretty dark and that's where my kids always needed extra hugs.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:02 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Fantasyland is definitely for the kids, the carousel and the toddler rides are cool. Lot of places to eat but hon, Disneyland is so darn expensive and crowded ALL the time. If you have the money then go spend it. I live nearby and only go when I really have the money. We take sandwiches to at least save a bit of money but, it is so over rated and so awesome for a kid at the same time. Just be ready to spend, spend, spend.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:55 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Then, for food, it's everywhere. It's in the parks, it's in the hotels. If you eat outside of Disneyland, it's still really expensive in the surrounding neighborhood. You're not supposed to take food into the park, and they do check backpacks twice. We always tried to eat first, and then get a snack from the carts throughout the park, but not a major meal.

Be sure to catch the fireworks show at night.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:05 AM on Feb. 5, 2009