Is he cheating need help

My husband has a friend at work she send a text saying where the heck are you is everything ok she seems to be too concerned about my husband and his life they onlly know each other a year I think they became friends too close too soon and his best friend send a text saying don't fall and bump your what does that mean it just said that I havnt even met this friend of his

Happy2bemom969

Asked by Happy2bemom969 at 2:51 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't know that it really sounds that suspicious. But maybe its time to go to meet her? If they work together to they have lunch together? Time for a lunch date!
    Also does he have time to cheat? Whats your sex life, communication and marriage in general like?
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:55 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• No other woman should be texting your husband period!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Well we just had a baby 3 weeks ago and when I was pregnant he was real lovable now he's distant and acting different we havnt had sex since I had the baby
    Happy2bemom969

Answer by Happy2bemom969 at 2:59 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• That's what I think but he makes it seem luke thier innocent friends but I think she wants more than that she got him a shirt for his b-day
    Happy2bemom969

Answer by Happy2bemom969 at 3:01 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• My husbands co workers text him all the time so that may not be anything. Or it could be something.
    Its normal not to have sex for 4-6 weeks after your baby.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:02 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I think a married man shouldn't have girl friends cuz usually always it ends up more than that I think so
    Happy2bemom969

Answer by Happy2bemom969 at 3:05 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I won't jump just yet, you need more proof which you need to atleast spend like 2 days under cover in a different car like a friends car take off early before he goes to work, park where you can see his car and see if you can watch who goes in and out of the car, if you take a camera you can zoom in the car and see whats going on.

2.look for marks or a certain smell on him that he has never had before, write down when he is late and see if it gets longer
    3. his buddy and him must talk about her alot the way you explain stuff which his buddy knows what is going on cause buddys don't ask questions like that inless something is going on they have a code i see.
    4. show him the proof you have and talk to him about it and then he will realize that you aren't as blonde as he thought you are and his buddy..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• yep...thats all great advice
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:09 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Check the numbers in his phone see how many people you know, sometimes a guy buys another women a cell phone and puts a guys name under the number so you won't know the girl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• what do you know about this lady? and i would ask him about the text and the birthday shirt cause i wouldn't allow that there is a limit and i think she is passing the limit and i would also let my hubby know how you feel that this women feels like she is taking your place which prolly has already.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Feb. 5, 2009