i want to start using the pill alli is it good have u used it advice?

i want to loose wait obviously but i want to know comments from the mom who are using alli to give me advice if i should or shouldnt i am all ears thanx

aaronjaylene00

Asked by aaronjaylene00 at 3:13 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• it makes you poop your pants...not kidding. this is what i heard from people using it and a GNC employee
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:14 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• yeah i used it and recently started again. it does make you poop your pants but omg does it work!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:17 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• boy i would hate to have that kind of sideffect, that must be of them . what are the others?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• thats pretty much it lol
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:35 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Icky poops if you don't watch your diet. YUCK! I have lost 12 lbs in 15 days by eating chocolate before each meal. I know...it sounds too good to be true, but it's not. It's real. If you want more info, check out the link on my page. PM me if you want to know more. I am in love with this chocolate!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:35 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• try taking farenhite (sell at walmart) and a green tea pill too (also at walmart) and u will lose about 10 lbs first week (all water weight a) and 5 to 8 lbs each fallowing week... with both pills the only side effects are u will be really hyper and u will go pee more (kinda like u werre preggo but not as bad.... also u can still eat regular foods and not get sick,,,,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I just read up on Alli really quick. It basically said that liquid flowing from your back side is a side effect. You can only eat a very small percentage of fat a day or it come out immediatly. That when you start Alli its advised to do it on a long weekend. Its a part of taking the pill. That you should probably always have a change of clothes with you. Ughhhhhh why in the world would you want to do that to yourself?
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 6:26 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I drink green smoothies and use olive oil. coconut oil, and ground flax seed. I have thought about Alli but decided I prefer to have my "good fats" , exercise, and eat healthfully. With the food log I use I am still below 18% fat--however, if I am correct, Alli requires you stay less than 10%. If it weren't for that "side affect" I might try it--but to me--that is NOT a healthy option:-) My sister has had some Alli for months and is afraid to try it:-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I don't know myself but i have a friend that swears by it! She lost all of her baby weight by doing it. She is addicted to it! She hasn't pooped her pants but if you eat something fatty, she said your poop is really greasy!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 11:15 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Heres the thing with Alli, it is merely a tool to teach you how to eat properly. The greasy poo side effect is a sign that you did something wrong the other day. They suggest you keep a food journal so you know what it was that could have caused problems. It does block some of the fat you injest, hence pooing grease when you eat too much. It does suck at the beginning because you usually do not realize the amount of fat you are eating. When I started, I thought I was eating healthy. I was wrong. I love it though. It has given my body that little bit of extra help that it needed to start losing weight. Buy the starter pack and read EVERYTHING in it before starting. You might even want to start journalling and looking at fat percentages for a week or so before hand so you have some idea of where you are at.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 4:26 PM on Feb. 5, 2009