Should married christians?

There is alot of questions that young and old married christains are asking but some churches do or they don't dicuss these questions. It's hard for some to talk about but it is going on anyway, some married christains couples are faced with the right or wrong questions. But the question is it of God? Some of the questions that was brought up in a small women gathering about oral sex, and sex toys between married christians. It is right or not? One wants to when the other don't? or both is doing it, is it right? Yeah!!! big situation!! What is your feelings about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• The marriage bed is undefiled - what goes on between a man and a woman is between them and God: it's no one else's business. As long as it doesn't demean, maim, or cause death, there shouldn't be a problem.

snowgirl79

Answer by snowgirl79 at 5:28 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I think men should be able to talk with men about it, and women with women. We are supposed to be taught that sex is an honorable act when in a marriage. And if it doesn't violate the marriage bed (like porn would) then it should all be open game. Sex needs to be talked about, celebrated, and improved within Christian churches. This topic should not be taboo or shameful.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:19 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I think it is between the two people. If they are both comfortable with it and it is something they BOTH want, then why wouldn't it be o.k.?
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 11:09 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I see no problem if a married couple does these things, as long as they are only doing it with each other.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:45 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• If you are married and both people are into it then go for it. But if one of them wants to and the other doesn't that needs to be respected. Brings a whole new meaning to the do unto others verse doesn't it. OK I'll stop. Your partner is your equal.To complete each other you must honor each other. Even in the bedroom. So yeah if you're both ok with it let the games begin.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I believe anything goes between consenting adults.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• The bible says do not defile the marriage bed.
    I think oral is fine if you like that sort of thing.
    Sex toys..I think those are too if they help you..
    Anonymous

• I knew an old priest who told me that what happens in the bedroom with a husband and wife is between them and only them. So "almost" anything goes!
    Anonymous