I and my hubby has been yearning for another baby for the past 2 years now but no baby till now, this has really been bothering me. my hubby was asked to do spermotology test and he was confirmed okay; but i still can't conceive, please help me out as i am going crazy. Is there anything to do/not to do.

I already has a son who will be 3 yrs by May, but find it difficult to conceive for another one. My monthly flow is normal 5Dys but my last son conception i still had the flow but for just 2 days. last month January I had another 2 days flow and thought i am pregnant but unfortunately my menstruation came again on 3rd of february (Tuesday) and this has really been bothering me. Please what do i need to do to conceive? Any advice will be welcome but please note that i am a Nigerian and lives there just in case you have any book for me I will not be able to get it easily except through my e-mail.

Ednik

Asked by Ednik at 3:44 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Get the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 9:54 AM on Feb. 5, 2009