Is sex way better after baby???

After my 1st baby sex was way,way,way better! We'd been living together for years before but i very,very rarely had an orgasm from sex alone. Now it's a for sure thing every time (except if i've had way too much to drink)! It's crazy.....is this normal? Also- he's way bigger than me and it used to hurt in the wrong position. What's your experience my preggy friend is wondering what will change?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Me, and everyone that I know of have all expirienced better sex after babies. *shurgs* I laugh when those women say they got c-section to safe their vagina. It is so ignorant. lol Enjoy your new va-jay-jay and all the new orgasmic bliss that goes along with it. Tell you friend the best is yet to come.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 7:59 AM on Feb. 5, 2009