What's the deal?

I don't get all stupid about Hollywood gossip, but have you noticed the male actors' teeth? If female actoresses' had teeth like some of the men they would never get hired. Ugh I hate Kevin Costner. Does this annoy anyone else?

mrssullivan

Asked by mrssullivan at 4:32 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have not really noticed anything wrong with their teeth. lol.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 5:41 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I noticed that. Katherine Heigl I noticed this season on Grey's Anatomy has had cosmetic dentistry done. She had almost perfect teeth with only a slight imperfection in the teeth next to her canines (I noticed because my friend has the same type imperfection). I hought it made her look natural and human and loved her for it! She got the work done and her teeth look freakishly perfect now and I can't stand it! You don't see men freaking out about their teeth though...just another double standard.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 8:31 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Those shiny white teeth are scary!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:30 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• They just seem way too big for their mouths. I LOVED Kevin Costner in Dances With Wolves and also in Swing Vote though.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:33 AM on Feb. 5, 2009