Does anyone have a baby with more than 10 movements per hour at 24+ weeks?

my baby moves around a lot and it gets me so very tired...is this normal? my first one was a preemie and so im worried if this one might be too because of the excessive movements!!

Sunid

Asked by Sunid at 4:57 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My baby used to move ALL THE TIME! It seriously felt like she was doing gymnastics in my tummy. :)
    ArmyWifeNewMom

Answer by ArmyWifeNewMom at 5:54 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I'm 28 wks and my baby is moving around so much! Usually all night long and then when I try to sleep during the day! I think he is going to be a Kickboxer lol!
    sunnygal27

Answer by sunnygal27 at 7:19 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I had that and my doctor told me that I was in for it. He was right! All that movement produced a very strong baby girl that could hold her head up since day one and has been rolling over since day two...
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 7:37 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• yes im 25 weeks with my second little girl and wow is she more active then her big sister was she is non stop when she gets going which i guess i do not help sense i find ways too keep it up sense i think its so cute lol doctors even make comments about her movement when i go
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 10:05 AM on Feb. 5, 2009