Why cant I sleep?

So for some reason, after my baby was born (over a month ago) I havent been able to sleep. I usually dont get really really tired till around 3am and most nights I dont get to sleep till around 4 am or so. Im tired all the time but I just cannot sleep. Anyone possibly know why?

ArmyWifeNewMom

Asked by ArmyWifeNewMom at 6:01 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Health

• I am not sure why, but I have the same problem every now and then. Try taking some Melatonin. It is some sort of herb to naturally help you sleep. You can get it at Walmart. Hope this helps!
    ProudMommie87

Answer by ProudMommie87 at 8:25 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Gah, I know whatt you mean! I am having the exact same problem! If you find something that works let me know!!!
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 9:18 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• i dont want to take sleep aids cuz i have to get up with my daughter at night.
    ArmyWifeNewMom

Answer by ArmyWifeNewMom at 4:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2009