Could I be pregnant? PLEASE HELP ME. MY BABY IS ALMOST 3 MONTHS!

So, my dd is almost 3 months and dh and I had sex about a week and a half ago. The condom Slipped. Anyhow, about 7ish days after sex I had my period which was heavy but only lasted 4 days.
Last time this happened I ended up pregnant-both times.
The thing is, this would be my first period since giving birth, if indeed that's what it is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Aug. 19, 2012 in Pregnancy

• It was only heavy on the second day. The first day was light. The second heavy. The third super light. Then just discharge but not enough for a pad needed.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:07 AM on Aug. 19, 2012

• I usually have a period to go by for reference but this time I don't. My last period(if this isn't) wouldn't matter kwim?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:08 AM on Aug. 19, 2012

• I really am anxious and not ready for another baby so I keep bumping:(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:09 AM on Aug. 19, 2012

• I cannot say whether you may or may not be. But from your past experiences with your period doing the exact same thing twice, than there is a good chance you may be. My period has always been only 4 days so I never had a normal one. But my did start to change, I would have my period for 3 days then it stopped, 2 days later it came back for 2 more days and its still doing this... I found out I have an assist on my ovaries. I'm not saying this is what is wrong with you but it can mess up your period. Also, your 1st few periods after having a child are usually unpredictable. All I know to tell you to be sure is to wait it out and take a pregnancy test. Good Luck to you either way and I wish you and your family a beautiful life..
    BalletBarbie

Answer by BalletBarbie at 7:51 AM on Aug. 19, 2012

• My dh's brother and sister were only 13 months apart in age. It's possible you can be pregnant. Only your ob/gyn would be able to help you and know for sure.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 8:46 AM on Aug. 19, 2012

• replying to your own post doesn't have the same affect as groups- it's a reply- not a bump.

have you taken a test?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:46 AM on Aug. 19, 2012

• Yes you could.
    I'm curious though as how a condom slips?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:19 AM on Aug. 19, 2012

• since I haven't had a "period" (if this is the implantation bleeding) when is the best time to take test?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:47 PM on Aug. 19, 2012

• I have never had a condom slip until now.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2012

• my baby is 11 months and i'm 8 months pregnant and i was on the pill if i were u get a bunch of test and test every other day for a week or go to have a blood test done..... good luck.....
    nickjaykob

Answer by nickjaykob at 6:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2012