clicking/popping sound

Has anyone else heard this sound coming from their womb? If she's being particularly active, or I'm bent in a certain way, I hear a clicking/popping sound... kind of like the sound a hair barrette makes when you open or close it. Am I the only one?

prinzesstephi

Asked by prinzesstephi at 6:43 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I get that too. No idea what it is though.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 7:49 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I did more when hshe was smaler and had more room, my little girl doesnt move as much now so I dont gett he hardley ever anymore but Iknow what your talking about and have no idea what it is! There was a post in the pregancy group about this and several people said the same, hear it but dont know what it is. If you figure it out let me know!
    evansmom03

Answer by evansmom03 at 9:08 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• That happened to me too. My doctor didn't know what it was but I think it was the sound of her joints popping. My joints pop occasionally and that is exactly what it sounded like to me.
    Isaidit

Answer by Isaidit at 2:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• To me, it sounds like ligaments and stuff of MINE popping.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 7:13 PM on May. 1, 2009

• RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 7:15 PM on May. 1, 2009