Has anyone tried "System Mechanic" for their computer to fix freezing, sluggish, computers?

danalee11

Asked by danalee11 at 7:33 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Shopping

• No I haven't. If your computer is slow, try to trouble shoot by first getting rid of unused programs that may be interfering.
    1. Go to start (lower left of your screen)
    2. Go to your control panel
    3. Find "Add or Remove", click to open
    Here you can remove any program that you don't use that can be slowing down your processing. Becareful not to remove essential programs though.

Also, check out a viral scanning program, a good free one that many people use is AVG. I personally use Symantic, that does well for me.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 8:45 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• If it's sluggish, it means something is hogging your memory. What system do you have, meaning do you have Windows Vista, XP, something else? Do you have iTunes on it? How much memory do you have?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:39 AM on Feb. 5, 2009