CathE Friedrich New System

Has anyone purchased the new STS DVD set by Cathe Friedrich? Has anyone used any of her products? I think she is one of the best on tv, but I have never purchased anything of her DVDs--until today. The new program is pricey but is good for three full months of workouts. Any thoughts on it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I do the carmen Electra work out, the video what she has out with her personal trainer. They do an entire work out, and I swear by it!! Unless you have bad knee's. I've seen a diff in 1 week, no joke. Her video with the work out instructor in it as well, is 20 bucks! At Future Shop or Best Buy..Walmart too.
    aidansmyheart

Answer by aidansmyheart at 7:55 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I LOVE her!! i do her workouts on FIT TV when I get a chance, right now I have a recording of one of her stretch yoga exercises and actually I think I'm gonna go do it soon

determind

Answer by determind at 8:00 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I think she is the best on tv. I just don't know if I want to spend the $300 for her new program without knowing much about it. I know how to do weights and cardio but would like a "planned out" program to follow--a no brainer:-) I have a nice "home gym" with free weights, kettlebells, squat rack, etc---but would really just like to have to not think about what I am going to do each day--at least for a month or so:-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Feb. 7, 2009