OKAY THIS IS MY CAFEMOM VENT- Why are women so catty?! (lets try this....)

It does no good but I'm pissed- I posted a question last night about having sex with UTI's and I can not even BELIEVE how I got bashed last night and this moring about it. Why can't you catty women just not answer a question if all you are going to do is bash someone else. If you DON'T know the whole story or details DON'T answer.

Why don't every mom on here try a new way to make themselves feel good-

Go through and compliment as many moms (and people) that you can today. See how that makes you feel for a change.

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 8:51 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Awesome Idea!

Remember that cyber bullies are usually lonely pathetic housewifes that need our sympathy lol. Imagine them all sitting infront of there computer screen picking there noses. Crying themselves to sleep because they are so miserable with themselves.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 8:56 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Sorry I did not see that post but I find it odd that they would bash about something like that, but it doesn't surprise me either, Sorry!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:55 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• That would be an awesome idea! But not too many women on this site are nice enough to do something like that, it seems like they just go into questions to bash on other peoples lives! But that was a good thought! Now lets see how much you get bashed on for this one!! I am in total agreement with you =)
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:56 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• it is under popular questions if anyone wants to see it. but i do not need any answers.. cause i found my answer through googling it last night- at least i don't get bashed that way

mistynights- thats so funny and very true- thats how i really pictre them too hahahaha
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:58 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Let me educate you a little. Who ever is on cafe mom. Can answer a post, anyway they want. There is nothing you can do about it really. Just ignore the answers you don't like.  Go on with your life.

Answer by louise2 at 9:15 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Thanks for the education even though I already knew it. Pretty sure my life never stopped for them! ;o)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:23 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I don't see where anyone "bashed" you. The main response was from other women who had UTI's before and had pain..thus there was absolutely no desire to have sex while under treatment for one. You did not state in your original post that you were in no pain, so it was naturally thought you weren't as lucky as you are...and most of the women seemed to have the same line of thoughts....they hurt, why on earth would one even consider having sex with one.

If you want opinions to go along with what you want,either state for others not to bother answering unless they agree with you or give all the facts in the beginning so others can make fully informed opinions! Don't come down on others just because you don't like the responses you get when asking a question in an open forum like this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I got a little fed up yesterdy myself. If you are interested I started a group call It's Nice To Be Nice. I am currently the only member but I have high hopes!
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 10:18 AM on Feb. 5, 2009