Geographical Tounge..??

Does anyone have a chile with a geographical tounge? My daughter is 3 years old and I always thought that she has had thrush, come to find out its just a geographical tounge! They just look so strange!

ali_1107

Asked by ali_1107 at 8:54 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My children have them. Actually my oldest has it and I always thought it was because he had eczema. Then when my middle child was born he had it as well. So when my daughter came a long I was used to it.

My sisters children also have them.

It is a little strange at first. Now I think it is cool and my kids love it.

I remember when my oldest son was in the emergency room once the intern was looking at his tongue kind of funny. My son looked at him and said "I have a geographical tongue" I think the intern thought he was joking until the DR came in and said the same thing.

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:07 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Meant to put **CHILD** sorry
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:54 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• i have one and they are weird and sometime gross looking. mine looks like i have a huge slice down the middle and small ones going each which way. if i eat alot of sour stuff it gets worse.
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 9:11 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• My eldest DD does...they are weird aren't they?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:30 AM on Feb. 5, 2009