• In the Spotlight:

Does someone know what this could be?

Last night I got really mad at something and someone and ever since then when I breath in my shoulder up to my head feels like a knife going in, it has lasted all night. Has anyone else every had this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Health

• It actually does sound like a stress migraine. If it doesn't get better do go to the doctor because if they can somehow break the cycle of pain you can get better quickly. Good luck, hope you feel better.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:19 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• You could have strained a muscle by getting so mad! I have had it several times.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 9:06 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Sound like you should really go see a doctor. Sound like you irritated a nerve, or pulled a muscle.

Answer by louise2 at 9:07 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• It may just be a pulled muscle or irritated nerve. It also may be a symptom of something more serious. You need to see your Dr. Today.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:10 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Or you're just so stressed out your body is giving you warning signs about how stressed you are....Chill out and see if that helps...Meditate...doesn't work.....go to the doc
    love_my_boys

Answer by love_my_boys at 9:10 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Sounds like you need to relax. When I have an anxiety attack that's how I feel. I get this sharp pain in my arm and up my neck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Thanks ladies I have never had anything like this before and I still have it today but with a headache.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:13 AM on Feb. 5, 2009