does relacore really work?

i have been trying to loose my baby belly for aover 5 years now with no luck i was just curious if anyone has ever treid relacore? i want to give it a try but i dont want to waste time or $25 if its not safe or not going to work

momof3atx

Asked by momof3atx at 9:04 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Health

• It doesn't help with weight-loss, BUT it does help with stress levels. It even made my periods less painful. All of my female organs including my bladder are stuck together like glue, and I have the most horrible cramps everyday...and when that time of the month comes it's exhausting....Relacore made most of it go away.
    love_my_boys

Answer by love_my_boys at 9:09 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I only took it for about 2 months. It didn't help me with weight loss but it helped me with my period. I did not have a period 8 months before trying Relacore. Then in my 9th month I had a period. I ended up pregnant with my 3rd child also. It did help with stress also. I worked 3rd shift and was very ill during the day. I could not get enough sleep. After I took the relacore for about 2 weeks, I felt better and I slept better. I wasn't as ill either.
    Anonymous

• I'm using Relacore for about 4 weeks and have lost 16 pounds. Now I look more trim and fit… I also do a lot of exercise and I’m finally seeing result to my workout, but that doesn’t mean Relacore did nothing. I think Relacore has helped boost my mood so I can get motivated to work out! I have read review about Relacore on Consumer Health Digest.
    KatleenBrown

Answer by KatleenBrown at 8:51 AM on Sep. 8, 2014