Are you on Obama's buddy list?

It would seem the president is attempting to counter act any bad publicity he gets by putting out regular YouTube broadcasts and sending texts/emails/etc to all the people who signed up during his campaign, asking them to tell all their friends and family [insert message of the day]. His current one is telling everyone to support the $1,100,000,000,000.00 stimulus. Do you get texts from Obama?
Here's his latest vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UxZNjqVT9M

(those of you with YouTube issues need to get over them, apparently this is how our new president intends to communicate with us)

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 9:04 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• WTF does he need you tube for? I mean, he has at least one press conference a day. Do we really want to see him that much? I would think he would be too busy for that. Maybe we should petition for a nanny cam to be put in the oval office to make sure he is doing his work.

And no, I am not on the buddy list.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:19 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Nope I aman adult.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Wow. Thank goodness I'm not an Obama Sheeple. I would get tired of the constant contact. So needy. :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• that is kind of a ridiculous way for him to communicate with people?? Wouldn't you think he would chose something that people have more access to such as a television?? Not all people have access to a computer or the internet. So, only the people who have access to the internet are going to be able to view? What an asshole!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Who cares? its technology-remember the fireside chats? The president is utilizing the technological mediums that he has just like past presidents.

No, I am not on his buddy list.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• No, I am not on his buddy list and I don't go to youtube.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 9:24 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• support his ridiculous porkulus package..........he really needs to pay back those who made sure he got in da big seat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• not on his buddy list, but i did vote for him. I would be annoyed by constant text messages from them. Even though i am an adult, i still text though. It's great way to say "pick up some milk on your way home".
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:43 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Cracking up! NOPE, I'm on the same list Obama has Hannity and Limbaugh on!! Does he honestly believe that normal folks would support this trillions of dollars of stimulus that barely has any stimulus in it at all.......oh wait, I am sure he does, the same folks that voted for him.
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 9:50 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• i just looked up the text messaging thing & the buddy list. There was not one thing that i found that said anyone is getting any text messsages. So as far as i'm concerned this is fabrication until there is direct profe of it. The only text message info i found was when he texted about choosing Biden as his running mate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Feb. 5, 2009