Do you cuddle when it's hot outside?

I'd rather not. Everything is so sticky and sweaty. Ugh! And dd is a notorious cuddler....

Pucki

Asked by Pucki at 1:26 PM on Aug. 19, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I cuddle all year round I just do not do it outside no matter what time of year it is.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:29 PM on Aug. 19, 2012

• Heck no! I am not a cuddler even when it is cold outside. I cuddle people for 5 minutes tops. When it is hot outside they get1-2 minutes. In my defense... I have very sensitive skin and it uncomfortable to have someone touching my skin.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:32 PM on Aug. 19, 2012

• Only if the air conditioner is on and the house is cool. If not I can cuddle for less than a minute.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:42 PM on Aug. 19, 2012

• Temperature doesn't matter. Hot or cold I can only cuddle for so long before I feel like I'm suffocating
    Oliver87

Answer by Oliver87 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 19, 2012

• Not so much
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:54 PM on Aug. 19, 2012

• I'd rather not, but there are those times when all one of my kids wants is to plant themselves in my lap for hours on end. In those cases I try to get them to curl up next to me. If they won't have that, then I suck it up and deal with them in my lap.

There are also those times when one of my fur babies (cats) HAVE to plaster themselves to my hip. One cat, if I don't let him curl up against me, will steal my pillow when I try to lay down at night. He will literally lay on my head until I move, or continue to shift position until he has all my pillow.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:29 PM on Aug. 19, 2012

• Only when were indoors
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 2:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2012

• no
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:18 PM on Aug. 20, 2012