Is this a ignorant question ????

A person said they were trying to feel for their cervix . I asked why. And a poster said I was ignorant for asking this question. For real ??? I don't feel for my cervix. Just wanted to know why ?? Man people on here. lol

Ann7227

Asked by Ann7227 at 9:11 AM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow!! There was something like that on here yesterday, and this lady said that she could "feel that her cervix was soft and high, and the next day it was low and hard" or something like that...And I was like "How do you know what position your cervix is in??" and somebody called me rude too!! But I really just wanted to know how you would go about doing that!! No I don't think you are rude. It is a valid question!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I would have asked the same thing that you did.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 9:13 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I am glad I'm not the only one !! lol
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 9:15 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I don't know that post. But this woman wanted to know how she knows she's touching her cervix.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 9:18 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I would like to know how as well. I don't think your cervix is something you can just easily reach up and feel. I also don't think it is a healthy idea even if you could. You could expose yourself to all kinds of bacteria. Some things are just better left to the doctors.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:24 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I would have had to ask the same question, I do not see why anyone would want to feel their own cervix. I also didn't know it was possible.
    I do not think you were being rude, it is a very valid question.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 9:24 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• "Taking Charge of Your Fertility"

Its a book mostly used by those TTC, but its beneficial for any woman to get to understand and know her reproductive organs. Based on cervical position, you can determine where you are in a cycle and when the best time to conceive - or avoid sex - is.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:26 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• That is not an ignorant question. I've never gone on an expedition for my cervix either.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:26 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Thanks guys. I think people need to chill. lol
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 9:26 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Thanks Ginger0104. She if the person would have just said that . I wouldn't have ask the question. lol
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 9:28 AM on Feb. 5, 2009