24 weeks pregnant & wetting the bed ? adult content

I just moved to San Diego about a week ago, don't know anyone and my husband is deployed. Last night I woke up covered in liquid, I'm pretty such it was pee but is this normal ???

Jpena12212

Asked by Jpena12212 at 6:28 PM on Aug. 19, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Turns out I can't hold my bladder anymore and I have a bladder infection. Other then that the baby's fine. Thanks girls !
    Jpena12212

Comment by Jpena12212 (original poster) at 2:05 AM on Aug. 20, 2012

• Glad you and baby are okay mama. Poise pads are awesome with helping catch the bladder.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 3:47 AM on Aug. 20, 2012

• Find an OB right away so you can get checked out, just for emergency situations if need be. I thought my water broke when i was pregnant with my first (on the toilet, it just felt weird) went in, it had not, but I would have worried not knowing, if I had not gone in.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 1:50 PM on Aug. 20, 2012

• Now is a good time to contact your insurance company and have them locate a provider near you. If nothing else, the military should be able to treat you even if your husband is deployed. Contact family support on the base your husband is deployed from. This way you have someone to contact! I'm glad you just peed and baby is fine! =)
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:44 PM on Aug. 20, 2012

• You could possibly have a yeast infection. I am 29 weeks and started dripping liquid, was afraid my water broke so I went to the ER. Turns out it was just a yeast infection :/ They'll probably take you straight to labor & delivery and hook you up to a monitor to check everything out, the hospital around here is much better (comfortable and faster) when dealing with pregnant women than just going to the ER any other time.
    MamiNlovinIt

Answer by MamiNlovinIt at 8:21 AM on Aug. 21, 2012