24 weeks pregnant & wetting the bed ? adult content

I just moved to San Diego about a week ago, don't know anyone and my husband is deployed. Last night I woke up covered in liquid, I'm pretty such it was pee but is this normal ???

Jpena12212

Asked by Jpena12212 at 6:28 PM on Aug. 19, 2012 in Pregnancy

• You could possibly have a yeast infection. I am 29 weeks and started dripping liquid, was afraid my water broke so I went to the ER. Turns out it was just a yeast infection :/ They'll probably take you straight to labor & delivery and hook you up to a monitor to check everything out, the hospital around here is much better (comfortable and faster) when dealing with pregnant women than just going to the ER any other time.
    MamiNlovinIt

Answer by MamiNlovinIt at 8:21 AM on Aug. 21, 2012

• Now is a good time to contact your insurance company and have them locate a provider near you. If nothing else, the military should be able to treat you even if your husband is deployed. Contact family support on the base your husband is deployed from. This way you have someone to contact! I'm glad you just peed and baby is fine! =)
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:44 PM on Aug. 20, 2012

• Find an OB right away so you can get checked out, just for emergency situations if need be. I thought my water broke when i was pregnant with my first (on the toilet, it just felt weird) went in, it had not, but I would have worried not knowing, if I had not gone in.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 1:50 PM on Aug. 20, 2012

• Glad you and baby are okay mama. Poise pads are awesome with helping catch the bladder.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 3:47 AM on Aug. 20, 2012

• Turns out I can't hold my bladder anymore and I have a bladder infection. Other then that the baby's fine. Thanks girls !
    Jpena12212

Comment by Jpena12212 (original poster) at 2:05 AM on Aug. 20, 2012

• You definitely should go in. They will not deny you care and you can figure out insurance later. If it was urine you would know it, the smell would instantly give it away. Please go get yourself checked out
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 9:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2012

• An er will not deny you...this could be an emergency. That could be fluid you need to go in now.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:10 PM on Aug. 19, 2012

• *now
    Jpena12212

Comment by Jpena12212 (original poster) at 8:06 PM on Aug. 19, 2012

• I was told since I have Texas insurance & I'm not in California they won't see me ??
    Jpena12212

Comment by Jpena12212 (original poster) at 8:05 PM on Aug. 19, 2012

• "I" would get my pregnant butt to the ER could be amniotic fluid.
    "It had no smell"
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2012